01 August 2011

new hampshire through pictures, part one

i know it is a bit morbid, but i do love the juxtaposition of the stop sign next to the cemetery.  not to mention these small roadside cemeteries are all over - it is such a sign of antiquity and is somewhat neat to see.  i snapped this picture on my first ride the other day - round two will come tomorrow (sans the camera). 
winding roads and shade dappling the pavement = my sorta riding.  now if only i could get back into the swing of loving these hills...
that is right folks - your eyes do not deceive.  that is an orange crock pot that is coming with me to ohio!  all my local friends best be excited too, as i am sure i will be cooking for you soon.
grrtrude just kickin' in on the bed, per usual
exeter handkerchief factory - a seriously epic place to find great fabrics!

and it kept going on and on and on...
More to come later for sure.  I am visiting (and taking a ride in) my hometown on the 4th, so I am sure there will be plenty of pictures after that scenic ride (as well as stories to accompany them all).  

No comments:

Post a Comment