30 June 2011

lbk livin'

My first day in Lubbock and I am already having more fun than I know what to do with.  Truth be told, anyone hanging out with these two lil' rugrats would be in the same boat.  Below are some pictures from the Big Day with B and Av - I can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store for us all!


b was so proud of his monkey - he took it everywhere!

hey there, cutie pie!

climbing mt. jump 'n' jungle

i literally cannot get enough of this sweet face - what a darling girl!

yummy!

a fashion forward av shows off the over the shoulder look...it's so in this season
she is not a shy one, this girl.  she also was not a fan of keeping this dress on today!

momma!  let me be held and eat my cake, too!

the aftermath...

this is some spilled milk that is worth crying over - and av certainly did just that...

No comments:

Post a Comment