11 June 2011

we only pack at night (in black & white)

Today was a big day in the Nicolazzo household.  It started out with the annual trip to the vet and Grrtrude getting a clean bill of health (yay!).  Truth be told, I will miss Dr. Samuels at Central Animal Hospital.  The good doctor has been wonderful with G, and I can only hope to find someone as wonderful with my little one as he has been once I relocate in the Midwest.  For anyone with a pet in Tucson, I strongly suggest their veterinary care! 

But I digress...

After reading some of my newest amazing book at Ike's, I picked up some great pizza and met up with Dustin, Jai, and Will for a Book Packing Party!  My books will be shipped to my dear friends in Dayton who have agreed to serve as my temporary storage space until I am able to move into my place in August, so tonight was phase one.  Phase two, also known as the pain in the arse of bringing them to the USPS and shipping them, will take place toward the end of the month.  

The five of us (including the pup) had a heckuva time playing, talking, packing, eating, and being silly.  I will let the pictures talk for themselves!

Grrtrude the Bandit ready for anything!

before (aka to be packed)

Look at those pretty smiles!  (from left to right: Will, Dustin, and Jai - love them!)

Best. Supervisor. Ever!

Break for pop!

Our discussion circle after packing was accomplished (from left to right: Dustin, Will, and Jai - still love them!)

D-O-N-E, and that's the way you get done (with Phase I)

She is so easy to please - nothing like a rawhide to keep this miss muy ocupado




1 comment: