17 July 2011

let's hear it for new york

And now it is time for some extras...


Just to follow up, Skaneateles Lake and the town of Skaneateles are both gorgeous!  Apparently the Clintons have a place on the lake, and by the look of some of these houses I can believe it!  The lake is supposedly one of the cleanest in the country and the town of Syracuse uses it unfiltered!  I don't think I have had unfiltered water since I was a little kid.


Anyway, here are a couple pictures from the evening.  I think I have learned my lesson too: always bring your camera with you!
new best friends

these places were going for about $1700...a week!

yeah, those are white columns...on a residential house...talk about opulent!

lynn law offices = the definition of quaint

i got really excited about the ducks - they don't make those out in the southwest, so it a nice reminder of being home

this pier and dock were just gorgeous and the best thing was they were right outside the restaurant!

homemade ice cream makes me very very happy (for those wondering it was mint chocolate chip)

No comments:

Post a Comment