07 July 2011

it's days like today...

Days don't get much better than this really.  


I woke up this morning to find the table set and smell fresh pancakes, bacon, and coffee being made for a family breakfast.  As if this wasn't great on it's own, Alec, Sharon, and I went to the library in downtown Cheyenne (which is new and gorgeous) to have some playtime and then went home and hung out on the porch (with a Strawberry Shortcake Good Humor bar apiece). 


Yeah, I thought I was going to take a ride, and yeah, I thought I was going to do more reading, but all that has faded away as I feel like I am just unwinding and relaxing.  This WY breeze, the clouds, the cotton seeds floating in the air and these amazing people I am staying with are just all so fucking wonderful!  This is what it means to be free and this is how it feels to truly relax.  


I shall leave you with a couple more images of innocence...this dear child had a rough night/morning, but he has been absolutely charming and is a real dream.  I definitely am placing him in the category of children that make me grin real big...


Tonight its a movie night with Sharon and Justin as we head out to see Transformers - should be a great way to wrap up an amazing time with dear friends.  Then tomorrow it is off on the road again.  This time I am Eastward bound to Iowa City!  


skeptical...?

look at that adorable dribbly chin!

yeah, like i am going to eat that!

food coma in 3...2...1...

i seeeeeee yoooooou!

1 comment:

  1. Awww....Thanks for such kind words Zach! It was so amazing to spend these last few days with you. Come back and visit soon!

    We wish you safe travels and many adventures as you continue your journey east to start the next phase of your life. We love you lots!

    xoxo

    The Lonergans

    ReplyDelete