02 January 2012

the road to oxford is covered in snow

This morning I woke up to the one thing I have been waiting for, dreaming for, longing for all those years in the desert sun: snow!  

After a nice walk with the pup (her first in snowy weather) in the neighborhood across the street from me, I ran out to snap this picture.  I can't wait to see what the downtown area looks like!  I may have to head up there this afternoon or evening to see if all the twinkle lights that have been on for the holidays are still up.  If so, I am sure they will look just darling with the snow!

If I have said it once, I have said it a million times...I am so glad to be here.  

no traffic was held up in the taking of this photo

1 comment:

  1. That's the kind of snow I like: light, and will melt before becoming dirty. Hope the dog liked it.

    ReplyDelete