09 November 2011

the terror terrier strikes!

You wouldn't think that a dog this cute could something tragically vicious, would you?  But then again, you are forgetting that my sweet little Grrtrude, pictured to the left curled up napping below my desk in my studio as I type away, is a terror - oops, that's a terrier.  She is a great terrier.  Yup - a terrier, not a terror, that's the ticket (if you don't get that reference, please go back and watch old episodes of Saturday Night Live).  But even terrier's can do some pretty dastardly things sometimes...even terrier's as cute and charming as my blogstar Grrtrude.  


So I was surprised tonight when I came home and found one of Grrtrude's toys torn to shreds on the carpet (see image right).  Oh poor diablo, you had a good run, but sadly your time has come to an end.  I will have to work to bring the toy back to life (read: restuff and resew), but for now, Grrtrude is down a toy.  I think I get the message, and I will be spending most of the next few days at home doing work (after I run some errands of course).  Hopefully she won't tear other toys up before I get home from my errands tomorrow.  I mean for serious, G - these are your toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment