30 September 2011

i get things done on friday

Case in point: my new license plates!  For those who have been privy to these conversations with me, getting new plates in Ohio is a process, especially for folks who, like me, still have a lien out on their cars.  However, my specialty plates came in the mail last week and, after a quick stop at Auto Zone to get a mounting bracket for my front plate (no need for front plates in AZ), I was able to outfit Sampson the Scion with his new plates.  
Red Hawk Nation!
I also signed a lease extension today for the next year and a half (no signing bonus or fringe benefits - if only I were a pro athlete) and get Grrtrude all set up with her new vet.  She has a bit of a growth/infection on her left paw, so we also made an appointment for next week to get that looked at as well as do a routine checkup.  She doesn't seem to be bothered by it, so here is to hoping it is just a bite or infection and the swelling will go down.  

This weekend should be interesting - first Miami football game for me and then I will be attending the drag show put on by Spectrum, the undergrad LGBT group on campus.  Sunday will then see me traveling up to Ball State for a couple sessions for their fraternity and sorority students!  Looking forward to it all!  Now if only I could shake the beginning stages of a cold I seem to be exhibiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment